Do You Want the Best Landscaping Salt Lake City UT Company to Increase Your Property’s Curb Appeal?
In this economy, prospect house buyers are harder to please than ever before. If some time ago many would have signed the papers even in the lack of a sparkling green turf welcoming them to their new home, today they are willing to search for all cracks, all flaws, and all weeds just to have some room for negotiations. As a company which has been servicing the area for more than a decade, our Landscaping Salt Lake City UT business has witnessed a lot of changes in all realtors’, buyers’ and sellers’ behavior.
Increasing a property’s curb appeal – in a smart way – can be easily achievable with the help of a reliable Landscaping Salt Lake City UT contractor. You don’t have to spend a fortune to impress your prospect buyers and hope for a good return on your investment. You can, however, implement a few landscaping installation projects which convert extremely well. Before putting the property on sale, let’s see a few things we can do for you to have some leverage on the future home buyers.
Affordable and Reliable Landscaping Salt Lake City UT Services at Your Doorstep
With residential clients, we don’t usually sign contracts, as we want you to feel as free and comfortable as possible. We do offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee policy and competitive prices to all our landscaping installations or landscape maintenance services. So let’s see what we can do so you can capitalize on your property’s landscape.
- Lawn care services from A to Z: we will trim your lawn depending on your turf and grass varieties, the shady / sunny areas, the recommended height (which depends on the season and the grass type), so any prospective buyer can acknowledge the true value of that turf.
- Shrubs, hedges and flower planting: if you want your property to sparkle with colors, textures, and depths, just call us to revamp the place by adding well-chosen flowers, shrubs, decorative plants or trees.
- Hardscapes: let us make some smart rock installations here and there for a spectacular effect
- Old plants replacement: many good looking properties loose that “wow” effect because some old plants turn the whole ensemble into a messy picture.
- Fertilization and weed control: that is a problem you need to get rid of quickly before you put the house on sale. With our 6 Steps Fertilization Program you won’t have to worry about anything.
- Seeding: Those bare and dry spots on your front lawn won’t sell the house, so let us take care of things in advance and have the prospective buyers fall in love with your amazing flowers.
- Overseeding and aeration: a damaged lawn can break the deal in a second, so in order to prevent that, it’s better to call us for a thorough assessment and a seasonal overseeding and aeration process, just to make sure you have something brilliant (and expensive) to sell.
There are many Landscaping Salt Lake City UT services we can provide you with to increase your property’s curb appeal. From sprinklers repairs to hardscapes, flower beds, seasonal clean-ups and irrigation installations, we are here for you. Just ask for a free estimate!