Do You Have a Bad Landscape To Deal With? Let Our Expert Landscaping West Valley City UT Company Fix the Problem!
When you read your local home improvement magazines and see some properties looking like works of art you know those were the work result of a good Landscaping West Valley City UT service provider. But, when you gaze out the window and realize your own landscape is far from looking half as good as the pictures, you also know it’s time to do something about it.
How can one define a bad landscape? You don’t have to be a specialist to see those bare spots on the front yard turf, the feeble, dry flowers, the unhealthy looking trees, the weeds or the poorly grown hedges and shrubs.
There are many things that can go wrong with a landscape, even if you do your best to water the lawn, fertilize the soil or pull the weeds. If you just decided it’s time your landscape got a full makeover and a boost of health and aesthetics, you’ve come to the right people to talk to!
How Can Our Landscaping West Valley City UT Team Turn Your Bad Landscape into the Neighbors’ Reason of Envy?
With a combined experience of more than 35 years, our specialists are constantly training and gaining knowledge in the landscaping installations field. So give us a call and ask for a free estimate. After that, sit back, enjoy and relax, because this is what we can do for you:
- Complete property assessments: from soil testing to tree’s health evaluations, we don’t let any detail skip our attention.
- Soil core aeration: you may water the plants and grass, but water and sun rays may not properly reach the roots (a reason why they look so frail and dry).
- Fertilization: a well-nourished soil receiving the proper substances is a healthy soil which allows all green things to thrive. We fertilize the soil with special mixtures, at the right times of the season, taking into account its pH levels and needs. Our 6 Steps fertilization program will turn your landscape into a patch of Heaven.
- Weed control: installing weed barriers and treating the landscape against weeds guarantees a healthy outdoor environment and a luxuriously looking one as well.
- Flower planting and more: some empty, barren spots in your yard and garden would look so much better if plants and flowers, shrubs, hedges or young trees were there.
- Old plants replacement: some plants, unfortunately, will have to go, but we have a back-up plan to bring beauty back to your garden.
- Proper lawn mowing: it’s not enough to mow the lawn every Saturday. We will mow it regularly, taking into account the recommended grass mow height (which depends on the grass variety), the sunny / shady areas, and the grasses resilience and so on.
- Hardscapes: there’s nothing like some smart rock installations to completely change the looks of your landscape.
There are plenty of other landscaping installations we can offer. Our Landscaping West Valley City UT specialists can design a personalized plan for your property and cover all your needs, from the simplest to the most complex ones. All backed up by a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy!